Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Marc Dennis Chavarria

Hello, my name is Marc Dennis, I am 8 years old and I love sports.
When I grow up I would like to become a professional football player.
All my life I have been practicing different sports such as football, baseball, basketball and swimming. I am a boy that always participates in all my school activities; like you can see in this picture helping my team to win the Swimming Fun Day Cup.


Somos UN EQUIPO QUE VAMOS POR MAS RETOS!
NOS LLAMAMOS  EXPRESO FOOTBAL CLUB. ESTE DOMINGO TEDREMOS UNPARTIDO. ALGUNOS SOMOS DE LA ESCUELA. TODOS EN ESTE EQUIPO SOMOS AMIGOS .NO LLEVAMOS TANTO TIEMPO juntos PERO SENTIMOS QUE LLEVAMOS MUCHO TIEMPO COMO EQUIPO Y COMO AMIGOS 
 We are a team that accepts challenges. Our name is Espresso football Club. We are going to have a football game this coming Sunday. Some players belong to Changuinola American Academy. We share every Saturday playing and learning football rules and strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment